The IBDAC component or the InterBase Data Access Component (and FireBird) is the best component library for communicating applications with Firebird, InterBase, and the Yaffil database.
This component is available in several programming languages such as the Delphi language, C ++ Builder, Lazarus and Free Pascal, and is available for 32/64 bit Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD platforms.
IBDAC-based applications can connect directly to a server through the InterBase client, and IBDAC is built to streamline and accelerate the process of developing database-related programs.
This software is a perfect substitute for standard databse connectivity solutions, and allows more efficient communication for Borland Database Engineers (BDE) and standard dbExpress drivers.
IBDAC Featured Features:
- Direct connection to the InterBase database without the need to install additional cases
- Complete cross-platform solution for Delphi, ++ C and Lazarus
- Different graphical interfaces to facilitate operations
- Lightweight with high efficiency and efficiency
- The ability to easily develop mobile applications related to databases
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- Simple data mapping between Delphi and interactive data types
- Compatibility with various IDEs including Rad Studio, Delphi, Lazarus
- Possibility to develop VCL based programs on Delphi, LCL in Lazarus, and FireManq based programs.
- Supports InterBase (5x to XE), FireBird (3.x, 2.x, 1.x) and Yaffil
- DbMonitor tool to monitor and analyze all data mining calls made by your application
Official Site : http://www.axolot.com | File Password : www.refilebox.com