TXDBGrid is another powerful component that has developed the standard features of the TDBGrid Component. DBGrid Component
These components are more beautiful and include features such as fixed pixels, flute or 3D, Windows XP themes, many gridints, scroll bars and three-dimensional scrolls for any kind of data.
Even those that are filtered, titles Expandable columns, check boxes, types of buttons, titles and images, use of in-cell images, highlighter titles, multi column sorting, optimized search lists, slider lists, calculator, calendar, cache and load Lee August columns, (inside these files , registry, data stream, or string).
Good support from BiDi Mode right to left, the ability to select Multiple rows, notifications, auto numbering, multi line lines, help text and many other tools.
Main advantages of TXDBGrid:
- Instructions and Tips Tools for data cells
- Instructions for titles, headers, indicators and fillers
- List of user-defined bookmarks (TitleMarkers)
- List of user-defined indicators (IndicatorImages)
- List of user-defined images for columns (Figure)
- Images for titles and fillers (TitleImages)
- Many image variants are pulled into cells (ImageDraw)
- Autotoggled markers for sorting multicolumns (OrderFields)
- Support for fixed columns and styles (FixedCols, FixedStyle)
- Support for bdRightToLeft BiDiMode for local Middle East
- Support for the mouse wheel and drag & drop for the selected row
- Support for saving and returning row positions on the grid
- Extended row options and notifications (OnRowSelect)
- Additional options for select / search lists (ListOptions)
- Additional options for PickList / PickText (PickOptions)
- Stretch columns to the client area box (StretchMode)
- Multiline lines, title buttons, headers, and more..
What’s new from version 6.7 :
- New packages are rebuilt using RAD Studio 10.2.2 Tokyo (Build 2004) !!!
- Full support for more than 60 new VCL styles from DelphiStyles.com !!!
- Add Ctrl + Shift + C to be able to copy to the line selected the clipboard box with the title
- TXDBGrid can now have multiple choice lists for PickList and LookupColumn
- The new loMultiSelectList option in Column.ListOptions activates several options
- The new loAutoApplyList option in Column.ListOptions
- The new Column.DelimiterLine property for separating selected rows in fields
- The new Column.DelimiterChar property for separating selected values in rows
- The new Column.MultiSelectText property for the selection method displays many values
- TXDBEditor can now have multiple choice lists for PickList and LookupColumn
- The new option loMultiSelectList in Editor.ListOptions activates several options
- The new loAutoApplyList option in Editor.ListOptions
- The new Property Editor.DelimiterLine for separating selected rows in the field
- Property Editor.DelimiterChar is new to separate selected values in rows
- Property Editor.MultiSelectText new for the method of choice displays many values
- The XDBGridDesign example is updated to show MultiSelectList in TXDBGrid / TXDBEditor
- Bug fixed: problem with scrollbar for columns dgAlwaysShowEditor and checkbox
- Bug fix: problem with changing line size when editing memos in cells
Official Site: http://www.axolot.com/
Free Download X-DBGrid Delphi Component | Password : www.refilebox.com